Apparently I suck at 30 days challenges. Well, whatever. I work a lot and get tired as shit, so oh well!
10 Likes & Dislikes
- I like Psychology and using that to understand and help people.
- I don’t like the corporate business world. It’s not where my passions are and I find it way too hard to care about stupid little things.
- I like late 60s to early 70s weather.
- I don’t like anything below or over that, and if it is then I am a complainer. Heat is even worse though. My body does not understand what to do in the heat.
- I love 40s and 50s fashion! I love being classic - like Audrey Hepburn.
- I hate saggy pants and oversized clothes (my boyfriend said he used to wear oversized clothes and thank the fucking lord he grew out of that shit! I do find that hilarious). I also hate frat guy attire (bro tanks/neon/ trunks 24-7). I’m not a fan of animal print on girls or like really extreme hippy wear. Now this doesn’t mean that I don’t think people can’t wear whatever the fuck they want, it just means that I won’t be attracted to them.
- I like volleyball. I am good at volleyball. My defense isn’t up to par as it used to be, and I’ve gotten slower, but I am still pretty decent.
- I do not like golf, which is hilarious because my boyfriend is obsessed with golf. I think it’s stupid- you hit a tiny ball and chase it around the grass. I understand the skill and technique needed for it, but is it REALLY a sport?! is it?! Luckily my bf does not care that I hate it.
- I like staying up late. I’m such a night owl, and I can waste so much time being on the computer for hours at night.
- I hate getting up in the morning. Until I have had at least one cup of coffee, happy Ro does not exist. Caffeine is my best friend as well as the snooze button. I honestly snooze for an hour (so bad!) and I am late to everything. I don’t think I’ve ever been consistently on time to a job / my first class of the day. Mornings are just bad.
Hopefully I can do a better job!
My boyfriend may be in Europe, but my life is just as exciting. #cats #books #havingALLthefun
throwback to my favorite sunset in the world - the one I saw in Waterville, Co. Kerry. This was also at like 4pm in November haha. Cray! I miss this so much!
Got to play with this little bugger at work today 😊
Perks of working downtown: free promotional swag aka Banana Republic’s soon to be released Marimekko collection! Bout to have a nail painting party at mi casa tonight!
But my old dreams are doomed as a soft record
I found in these in the city as I found in the eyes of yours
As I found in the eyes of yours
MO - Fire Rides
she’s fucking brilliant